Friday, July 31, 2009

Playing and Eating

So much for the icky part being over with! I have been greeted by two hungry, poop-covered kittens the past two mornings. They have the hang of going to the litterbox now, except for one thing--they haven't figured out you're not supposed to step in the poop after you put it in the box! The good news is, adding the soft food to their diet has pretty much cleared up their constipation problem altogether looks like. They've been regular like clockwork since I started giving it to them. As expected, Fluffy is the more vigorous eater of the soft food much like she's the enthusiastic one with the bottle. She posed for a nice "food mustache picture" after eating this afternoon.

Both kittens have started playing more in the past 48 hours. They're getting more steady on their feet, especially Squeaky. Their favorite game at the moment is Climb Mount Mommy (me), but they've also begun to play with each other and wrestle around a little. By this time next week, I expect I'd better have my new "kitten room" cleaned out of boxes that need unpacking, because Squeaky and Fluffy will be wanting more space to run around very soon.

No comments: