Saturday, October 18, 2008

Two Happy Endings

I am happy to report that both Benny and Dwayne have found homes. Benny was adopted by a nice lady I may have had the privilege of meeting a day earlier when I was at the shelter. It was nice to see him one last time before he moved on to his permanent home.

Dwayne has found a home with my sister's family. Officially, he is my oldest nephew Duncan's first pet, although he seems to be making friends with all three of the kids, even four-year-old Dave! Dwayne has been re-christened Chewie, short for Chewbacca. Duncan is a huge Star Wars fan.

Chewie is now about 11 weeks old. He has grown a lot, most noticeably his legs and ears, both of which have lengthened. His eyes have also changed color from gray to green. Here is an updated picture taken four days ago.

No comments: