Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photo-palooza!

It’s hard to believe that it's been nearly three weeks since Benny and Dwayne became pint-size house guests in my home! As the kittens near the end of their stay, I have been trying hard to get lots of photos to remember them by. These are a few of my favorites in the last couple of days:

Here is Dwayne showing off his pretty eyes. He's grown a lot since he first came here, but his most striking feature is still that wide-eyed innocence.

Benny's not a big fan of having his picture taken, or even sitting still long enough to have his picture taken! This was a rare moment where he was a) motionless long enough to be something other than a blur, and b) not blinking at the flash! Isn't he a beauty? He hardly resembles the scrawny little all-legs and all-ears thing he was when he arrived.

Speaking of changes, I purposefully took a shot of Dwayne that was similar to one I took his first day here. Look how nicely he's filled out!

09/04/08

09/23/08

I'm having a very tough time getting a photo of the kittens together when they're both awake and actually looking at the camera. I'm not crazy about this one, but it's the best I've been able to do so far.

Here is Exhibit A in the difference of personality between the two. Dwayne has a case of the sleepy's (in my lap, of course!) while Benny still wants to play.

I'm re-posting this one because it's still my favorite. Dwayne smelling the feather "flower".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute pics, looks like you got to practice some "portrait photography" on the kittens!