Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet Like a...Feather?

This may be my favorite picture of the kittens so far, and it's not even the shot I was trying for. I was trying to get a shot of Benny playing with the feathered wand. He's not fond of posing for the camera unless he's playing with something!

Instead, I ended up with a picture of Dwayne smelling the wand like it was a rose. Yes, I'd definitely say he's the most photogenic of the two--at least when it comes to the still camera. But Benny runs circles around him (literally!) on video.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Donna,

Dwayne & Benny look adorable! They're very lucky to have you help them out while they find a permanent home. Nikhil is looking forward to playing with them on Thursday, too bad Tanya is allergic else we'd even keep them!

- Suman & Tanya